Wednesday, December 12, 2012

All the Small Things

I've recently been told by a very good friend of mine that I have a big heart. I always put others before me. Everyone else's welfare is more important than my own because when I see everyone else smiling and laughing, I naturally get very happy as well.

Sure, there are times when I feel under-appreciated and that I don't get the right treatment. But God has taught me well to not expect anything in return when we do good onto others. What goes around, always comes back around. Eventually, everyone gets rewarded for the good deeds that they do.

To those of you who complain to your loved ones that they don't do as much as you do, don't be calculative. If you're gonna keep score on who did what, it's never gonna work out. Both parties don't usually give their all at the same point of time. But be patient and do all the small little things for your loved one without expecting anything in return. Eventually, they'll see that you're worth investing their emotions in and that's when they give you the best and the rest of themselves.


Start small. A little bit goes a very long way when it comes to the matters of the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment