Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Europe!

Things are getting crazy at work. To those of you who don't know yet, I've been transferred to another client. Not as friendly as the previous one but the challenge is there I suppose. Either way, at least I have something to look forward to this time around - Europe! Can't wait! Family time and a white Christmas; what more can I ask for. My euro trail starts at:

Destination 1: London, England
If I'm lucky, I'll get to see Harry and the half-bald prince.


Destination 2: Paris, France
No, I would not like my food to be cooked by a rat.


Destination 3: Lucerne, Switzerland
I would love my face on a Switzerland stamp too.

Destination 4: Venice, Italy
Visit the Palazzo Ducale and feed the pigeons. Oh wait, winter.

Destination 5: Florence, Italy
Gotta love Michelangelo. I'll be coming to touch you, David.

Destination 6: Rome, Italy
Trevi Fountain. I'm gonna take a dip there.
Oh wait. Again, winter.

I'm gonna be looking out for a few friends in London. Hopefully we'll be able to meet. Europe's gonna be awesome I bet. I'll be home for new year's. Time for new year resolutions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment